Chad

Random thought thread

17,346 posts in this topic

yeah I don't think we have that kind of access.

Nope. We don't. They don't give owners access like that on phpBB nor IP.Board. I've never used other software, so can't say what Admin access is available on others. But for those with no access, It would take someone with a lot of hax0r knowledge to do that.

You could do it directly in the database. I did some funny things with phpBB years ago playing around.

I've never played in the database. Only do backups. If it aint broke, I don't mess with it. :up:

I just do backups, updates, and add mods like Garage and Timeslips.

Other forum Admins and Owners that envade folks privacy like that are douche-bags. :rolleyes: I can assure you I don't do any of that stuff here. I spend my time the same as you guys, posting about cars and stuff we like to chat about. :up:

So have you run a phpBB forum? IP.Board, etc?

4 days in denver was awesome.

orh4Mffm.jpg

and i got this 2 days before i left, so that was something to look forward to coming home to. 

More pics please! :hyper:

So have you run a phpBB forum? IP.Board, etc?

Something I setup for work as a proof of concept/management idea but it was never really used.

It's an eos don't remember the model number I'll have to check when I get home. But it's like 5-6 years old now

picked up some new glass

attachicon.gifIMG955334.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG955336.jpg

attachicon.gif20150527_143550.jpg

Nice! :baller:

Crazy, but last night I was just revisiting new glass. Seeing Cesar's Viper pics was making me want to knock the dust off the Nikon and get back in to it just to shoot some car pics for fun. :yes:

mstrpth likes this

Cancer meds are poison. There is to much money in treating cancer to cure it.

Too many doctors treat the symptoms with poisonous meds instead of fixing the root problem.

ls1adam84 likes this

My camera can text and make calls?

My wife is the photographer, the last time I did anything with photography was in high school and we had a dark room and we processed our own negatives and what not.

Cody likes this

My wife is the photographer, the last time I did anything with photography was in high school and we had a dark room and we processed our own negatives and what not.

I tried film. Shot pictures and couldn't find anyone locally who would develop it, so I gave up and sold it all off on Ebay. I think I got in the game too late. :lol:

ls1adam84 likes this

Hey so does mine
ls1adam84 likes this

Too many doctors treat the symptoms with poisonous meds instead of fixing the root problem.

Not just cancer either, while I wait to get back surgery I was in pain management, and they were pushing tons of narcotics at me, and now I have a tolerance for the strongest Norcos and take percocet when my back gets really bad, I had to finally tell them to stop and I decided to just go talk with my regular Dr. and we have a good setup of non narcotics that help calm the nerves and I do take the hard core stuff once in a while when I sneeze too hard or something that makes my back go out haha.

It is a problem with the medical field in general, they do not treat the problem, but with everything these days that can cause cancer it is harder for the Dr.s to treat specifics. Also the fact that they are being pushed by pharmaceutical companies to get everyone to buy their drugs.