Chad

Random thought thread

16,939 posts in this topic

Observations from my weekend trip to Nashville for my sons graduation.

1. No matter when I leave for TN I always seem to catch rush hour in Nashville, this is irritating after 8 hours driving. I hate Nashville. You're doing it wrong!!!

2. My ex wifes husband(3rd) is a really nice guy. Hope she doesn't mess this one up. Me neither.... :2fingers: 

3. I drove Dads CLS550 down and back. 400hp, turbo V8, great seats that have massage and a/c, 28mpg and comfortably cruises at speeds well above posted, or so I am told. I obeyed all traffic laws. I call bullsheet

4. My radar detector had a constant K-band through Ohio(?) and only went off once for a laser in Kentucky. I would think this would make for rather fast driving in the triple digits through Kentucky. Not me though, I obeyed all traffic laws. What's a radar detector?????

5. Nashville drivers are all crazed fuktards, including my brother who scares the crap out of me. Try this on a motorcycle, my ******* is tighter nowadays...

6. I thought I knew pride but watching my son graduate and see him with all of his friends, well, kinda choked up a little. He is going to MTSU, has received several scholarships including one of the ones that TN has. (You tax payers rock!). I think actually most of his school will get covered. Regardless, its still a huge savings from out of pocket or loans. Congrats man!!!!! :cheers:  :cheers: 

7. My son also has a new girl he is "dating" and she is a knockout.  seems she is going to Florida with him and the family over memorial day. BTW, He likes Asian chicks too.  :sex:  :sex:

8. My daughter graduates in two years. OK, now I feel old.  :fear:  :fear:  :smirk:

9. I loved middle TN when I first moved there 25 years ago. I miss that TN. I hate the place now. You ain't the only one!!!!!!

10. I have to stop and pee far more often than I used to. Quit ordering the bladder buster at Pilot!!!!!! :coffee: 

11. The guy driving a rental campervan who I tailgated for several miles because he was to stupid to move over as he paced the guy in the right lane and then flipped me off, when I finally was able to get around him. Choke on Zeus' dik, puke face. :roflmao:

12. Antioch High School impressed me, the graduating class impressed me. Smart well behaved kids who have earned their school multiple awards. Most of them are going on to college.  :up:  :up:  :up:

13. I thought all fart can civics had been killed with fire years ago. Guess not. Nope they still live and even gayer than Richard Simmons butt-banging Doogie Howser...

See above. Should've called me when you were in town man. We woulda had dranks together..... :hyper:

Different angle.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqBt4o2J_kA

Did anyone ever turn off the "kill switch" at the rear?   NO2 doesn't burn.   Fuel does.  Kill the fuel pump(s), then fight the fire.  I cannot believe how many times a car burns at the track.....Bruce Kimmin's 69 Camaro at Memphis and a Tate's Cutlass at St Louis, both times it took a long time for responders to get things done.

Edited by Ashley P
ls1adam84 likes this

Nashville drivers are still a lot better than LA drivers.

I was only there a week, but I didn't think it was that bad. I think the area around Detroit has the biggest aholes I've ever seen.

People's stupidity never fails to amaze me. Water company checked on some lines in my pasture. And they have the gate wide open while I have horses in there.

JohnC likes this

People's stupidity never fails to amaze me. Water company checked on some lines in my pasture. And they have the gate wide open while I have horses in there.

I'd have given them an ear full for that!

Yeah I would be quite pissed, that kind of reckless disregard for someone else's property is ridiculous.