Chad

Random thought thread

17,347 posts in this topic

Secretly

They tried that, but the Indian in me spotted their tracks.  Horses on wet ground leave lots of evidence.  That was about 2 months ago.   Yesterday they were spotted.   It's been raining for days, and 2 youngsters (mid 20s) were on horses poking holes in my neigh-bors (pun intended) yard headed toward my property.  They were about to repeat the "ride through my back yard to get to the fields" trip they used last time.    I wasn't harsh, and asked if I could help them, they said they were just riding through.   "Noooo, I don't think so..."   and they tried to play like my fields were owned by someone else, and they apologized, I said if it's DRY and you ASK PERMISSION FIRST I might let you ride, but it's too muddy and there are crops in the field".

They then proceeded to cross the road and ride through my other neighbors yard/fields... :doh: :doh:

Looks like y'all had some fun slovette.

And everyone and there big fish. I can only catch little things (Idk how its possible but I'm the worst at fishing) post-225-14319679254188_thumb.jpg

Tino likes this

And everyone and there big fish. I can only catch little things (Idk how its possible but I'm the worst at fishing)

You just need a little instruction/teaching and I'm gonna help you out!   Don't be discouraged when you catch a little fish, just keep it on the hook and cast it back...it's free live bait. Think of the size of the fish that'll eat that one!   :winkgrin: 

Tino likes this

I have only caught 5 fish my whole life lol they do not like me. I will go with friends or my girlfriend and everyone will be catching something and I will sit there bored all day. I have switched poles and spots, they will catch something with mine and I can't do anything with theirs. (Idk if that makes sense or not)

If I keep dragging my feet maybe they will recall the entire car. :lol: Let's see, that makes ignition switch, fuel pump, and now front brake hoses.

post-242-0-08720400-1431970031_thumb.jpg

Edited by slim_9916
Cody likes this

I have only caught 5 fish my whole life lol they do not like me. I will go with friends or my girlfriend and everyone will be catching something and I will sit there bored all day. I have switched poles and spots, they will catch something with mine and I can't do anything with theirs. (Idk if that makes sense or not)

Need one of the fish stun things like Wildlife uses.  Can get your limit using only a dip net. :lol:

If I keep dragging my feet maybe they will recall the entire car. :lol: Let's see, that makes ignition switch, fuel pump, and now front brake hoses.

WHAT?????? Another GM recall???  Who would have thought.....   :shake:  :shake::doh:  

WHAT?????? Another GM recall???  Who would have thought.....   :shake:  :shake::doh:  

This is for the front brake hoses. The car was originally sold in Virginia so it is covered under this one too. I checked the brakes/lines and everything looks good. There's really no difference underneath between my 200k mile Tahoe and the 100k mile V from up north. I think what you're seeing now is GM recall anything and everything that could potentially cause more lawsuits and bad press.