Chad

Random thought thread

17,465 posts in this topic

I'm scared of the dentist. Do not go to a dentist in the hood. I know from experience

Actually, I went to a more expensive guy, Dr Atchley D.D.S. at what is now called, Dental Bliss. The vibe I got was, he's older now and wants to pass off all the work to his dental associates. Problem is, his associate sucks. I had this filling done and had to come back to get it fixed because it wasn't done correctly, which caused the cavity to start coming back. Well, when he had to repair it, he acted pissed and like he didn't want to fool with it. Now, it has fallen out because I assume the cavity was never really filled correctly. :down:

I think the one that screwed up this filling is Laura Treuden on this page: http://dentalbliss.com/hermitage-staff/

So just saying, out of the ghetto more expensive dentists aren't always better just because.

I saw that. I can't believe you only wanted 25 bucks for the valve covers lol

Sheesh. Or will I trade for a set of ribbed holley valve covers that I can get at every swap meet in america for $5.

Yesterday a guy put a want add for a set of used trick flow valve covers. I posted that I have exactly what he wants. He asked for a shipping price. I give it to him. No response. I post my add today. His friends notify him and he responds. He pm's me says if he can get paypal setup he will take them. I say he can send me a check or money order. No response.

Two weeks ago a guy in white house needs an efi harness for a 91. I have exactly that. Answer 50 questions for him. No response. I guess they want the **** for free. I could be selling crisp new 5 dollar bills and these people would offer $1 shipped.

ls1adam84 likes this

Have a root canal and 2 crowns in 6 months, my wallet hurts.

Waiting until my next off day to have this fixed. It ain't easy. Brushing my teeth makes it hurt. The whole right side of my face hurts right now. About to down two max strength aspirin. :meh:

Have a root canal and 2 crowns in 6 months, my wallet hurts.

I've had the same thing down in the same time!

I use to hate the dentist. then I started going to one with a familiar face and she kicks the gas up high enough to more or less knock me out.

JohnC likes this

No kidding. Even if you do offer a fair price selling something, they still want it for next to nothing. Then they get all butthurt when you actually give them the logic behind your pricing.... :shake:  :shake:  :shake:

Cody likes this

When Mike gets the Mustang done, Joey gets the 66 done, Matt gets his 66 done, etc., we all need to have a StreetnTrack cruise to some place with a dinner stop in the middle.

Maybe Slovette's restaurant... Would be fun and look cool, us all parading down the road. :up:

Im down!!!  Im literally down at the moment but when its runnin Ill be down for some cruising!!!

Matt

Cody, higherpowerracing and Kpate like this

The Hummer has a really nice battery that won't charge.   ;)  I need to replace the battery because the kids have asked to get it out.  I paid $70 for it last year.  It is in almost perfect shape except the dead battery.

My kids old power wheels Jeep got a sawzall and a lawn and garden battery installed under the hood.  There isn't any slow speed, but who needs that?

Man, this is getting tough.   Maybe when you told me "name that motor" I should have said "Shirley".

GM A body, pre 68?   Wait, is that accelerator linkage?   Uh, 65 Skylark?  Or 67 Firebird?

Man, this is getting tough. Maybe when you told me "name that motor" I should have said "Shirley".

GM A body, pre 68? Wait, is that accelerator linkage? Uh, 65 Skylark? Or 67 Firebird?

Close

Someone put that in a 65 Olds 442......

He asked my father what he would do with it. My father said put the Olds motor back in it or lsx swap it......

Buick > lsx....it's a 442 not a Fox body for cryin' out loud!  lol!

higherpowerracing likes this