Chad

Random thought thread

17,321 posts in this topic

instead of having the dealer change my oil (its covered to 50k miles), I decided to do it myself. I won't lie, its been a bit since I've laid under a car. much to my surprise the under underbelly of the car is covered with felt padding. I had to remove the engine section just the find the plug :lol:. when did this become a thing?

?

My Fusion and Focus were like that. Noticed when I had the Fusion that Ford put metal rings around most of the screw holes on the belly pan where the Focus didn't have many (was an early build). Lesson learned maybe????

I use to work part time at a valvoline and had a Ford GT come in one day, the whole bottom of those are completely covered. It sucked but I'd do it again just to be able to work on that car again lol.

Got stupid taxed!

Average 90mph everywhere so it was bound to happen sooner or later.

c3a3a9a506c1fbb90e82eb32fd275cfb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal. I'm waiting on my ticket. Made it from downtown to my house in Christiana in 31 minutes this morning.

JohnC likes this

Craigslist be like: Used work truck, never abused. Mostly highway miles. :lol: 

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0X6iXCq0bk

JohnC likes this

It is a bad time in this country to be a police officer. I dont think it matters if the police officers in Baltimore are innocent or not, because of PC and the race situation they will be made an example of. 

Ashley P and JohnC like this

John, just be sure to jump out of the car and start yelling about being stopped for no reason or because of your race or some other BS.

Copz just can'ts be harrasing peoples for breakin da lawz.

JohnC and ls1adam84 like this

It is a bad time in this country to be a police officer. I dont think it matters if the police officers in Baltimore are innocent or not, because of PC and the race situation they will be made an example of. 

Exactly, just like every other officer that has been brought up on charges in the last year.  They will do anything to stick them in jail over the life of a POS thug that should have been dispatched a long time ago.

Well, I've been through Old Hickory, Hermitage, I40, I65 to Cool Springs, Antioch, Brentwood, etc., and cops are pulling people over everywhere.

Under-cover silver Chevy on I40 past airport, cop got me just before the split parked sideways over the hill just by the Briely exit, Hermitage exit to Andrew Jacksons house, motorcycle cop and undercover black Nissan Titan shooting radar from behind the trees, etc.

They're everywhere today! :stare:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk