Chad

Random thought thread

16,939 posts in this topic

Anyone knows where I can get a riding mower fix?

I bought it for 450 n P.O.S never worked right

Seems like it needs the whole deck to b replace but IDK

I'm no expert lol...

I need a place where I can drop it off n they can make it run like a champ...I work too hard to b cutting my grass with my little push mower lol

Edited by slovette
JohnC and ls1adam84 like this

No but I do know where you can a new one.....

Just curious what are the symptoms? I just fixed mine two weeks ago, grass was super tall and I ended up burning through the deck belt.

Anyone knows where I can get a riding mower fix?

I bought it for 450 n P.O.S never worked right

Seems like it needs the whole deck to b replace but IDK

I'm no expert lol...

I need a place where I can drop it off n they can make it run like a champ...I work too hard to b cutting my grass with my little push mower lol

I think Disney has one for sale

Sounds like belt idler is out of adjustment, belt is too loose, or worst case, the pulleys aren't lining up.

Turn it on and observe the deck belts and let us know what you see going on (good phone video would help). :yes:

instead of having the dealer change my oil (its covered to 50k miles), I decided to do it myself. I won't lie, its been a bit since I've laid under a car. much to my surprise the under underbelly of the car is covered with felt padding. I had to remove the engine section just the find the plug :lol:. when did this become a thing?
?

skidplates are ridiculous. i used to hate removing them for oil changes on higher end cars. spend more time unscrewing the **** things than it took to change the oil. 

Toyota tundras hide behind about 6 screws. It's RETARDED. Guess how many "Quickee lube" techs mess up the screws? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ffff i hated Tundras when they would come in.

Headers came in. Block off plates are being made at work next week.

post-218-14304356050581_thumb.jpg

That moment when you look at the clock after feeling hunger pains and realize you haven't ate anything for over 5 hours and you're too tired and burned out to go cook. :dead:

I don't even feel like showering to go get something, but looks like i'll have to. :lol: 

instead of having the dealer change my oil (its covered to 50k miles), I decided to do it myself. I won't lie, its been a bit since I've laid under a car. much to my surprise the under underbelly of the car is covered with felt padding. I had to remove the engine section just the find the plug :lol:. when did this become a thing?

?

just changed the oil in the Viper

10qts lol

It was just as simple as it was on the vette!! God Bless America

Cody, JohnC and higherpowerracing like this