Rate this topic:

748 posts in this topic

What??    6.20s @ 110  and someone had to ASK what you were doing??   lol

Nice!

(Not nit picking, trying to help...what's with the almost wheel hop pattern to the burnout marks?  I presume that 1.48  60' means it hooked very well at the track.)

It won't hook for nothing on the street lol that was a trans brake launch on the street. I need bushing, shocks, and leaf springs. I want to lower it 2 inches.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JohnC likes this

4 minutes ago, Cody said:

I want to lower it 2 inches.

Easy.  I can ride in the back seat!  Got my own helmet too!  :yes:

I've been meaning to ask for a few days, after seeing some of the pics on Facebook, but didn't it have more tire under the back end when Ashley and I came down?

I've been meaning to ask for a few days, after seeing some of the pics on Facebook, but didn't it have more tire under the back end when Ashley and I came down?

It did. Switch to a 275 radial

Raceall likes this

Is fest was fun but I had some issues. I keep throwing belts and broke a pulley after it threw one. We think it's a bent alternator bracket. Got a stock one and another one just like it on the way. Going to try a stock one to see if that was the problem. Besides that I had fun. Only got 3 runs out of the car. Best was a 9.66 at 139. Felt great but I need some better shocks. These are to old and worn out. Also going to drop the rear 2 inches to level it out. Got some good plans for the winter. f894fb0e14d5e98d67d84c080b43c84b.jpgcb0279fa6375e5ffd4b0563ee106e24c.jpg361efd5418ed36f7ac1d2e6adc5e1615.jpgb4484ffed2eff71ea21f5600f9179ab3.jpg6b680cb827b68649afc7ac103420eaf3.jpg

mstrpth, Disney, Ashley P and 1 other like this

Went to the track last night. Didn't do as well as hoped. The weather just sucked. Ran a few passes by myself and gave my wife and friend a ride. Best was a 6.17 at 110. I am down on mph bad. Got my 60 ft down tons 1.36 though. These 5s are so hard to get lol cea6a433835bd55ad7fc3a30c607b760.jpg

JohnC and Tino like this

Rules of thumb:  MPH indicates peak HP, while ET indicates average HP to the ground.

If you are losing MPH you've either losing HP in the tune or losing HP in the driveline, dragging brakes, ect.   I was losing MPH once and had two rocker arms backing off.

But, if you're comparing 112 to 110, that COULD be weather.

Edited by Ashley P

I really think it was the air. My buddy lost 3 mph that night and another lost 2. The da was around 1900 that night.