keiths2kgt

Renewed Member

38 posts in this topic

Are you going for leather and recaro seats in the 15 GT? :yum:

This was a tough decision for me!  But...I ended up going for comfort haha!  The heated and cooled seats was the deciding factor.  I didnt mind the manual part of the recaro seats but really wanted the cooled seats.

higherpowerracing and JohnC like this

No wonder they cost $45K and weigh so much.  Puddle lights, really?  Thumb print lock and unlock. Active cooling ducts on the 4 cyl.  Can you get it without all that BS?  I like them, but that is an awful lot of extras that I'm not looking for.

No wonder they cost $45K and weigh so much.  Puddle lights, really?  Thumb print lock and unlock. Active cooling ducts on the 4 cyl.  Can you get it without all that BS?  I like them, but that is an awful lot of extras that I'm not looking for.

If I sound like a hater, it's because I'm jealous. If I were to buy a new pony car I would probably buy the same car in the same color.

JohnC likes this

Sweet! How long before it's here?

Should be here next Friday  :D

If I sound like a hater, it's because I'm jealous. If I were to buy a new pony car I would probably buy the same car in the same color.

It's all good man!  You can get a stripped one with the perf package and recaros for around $36K or so.

For me though...this time around...I want all those techy things and the performance.

JohnC and higherpowerracing like this

I just want Racecar. :3gears:

Give me the Shelby GT350R and I'm good. Screw AC and radio! I don't have it now in the GT (AC comp broke, radio fuse pulled because it drains battery when parked too long), won't miss it in the street legal racecar! :love:

I just want Racecar. :3gears:

Give me the Shelby GT350R and I'm good. Screw AC and radio! I don't have it now in the GT (AC comp broke, radio fuse pulled because it drains battery when parked too long), won't miss it in the street legal racecar! :love:

Right on...when i get around to doing a racecar i will do a fox body mustang build.  i've always wanted a bada$$ fox for the strip!