keiths2kgt

Renewed Member

38 posts in this topic

Holy crap! Welcome home!!! :w00t:

Where ya been? :hyper:

I've been good, thanks!  I sold my 2kGT back in 2010 and just got busy coaching youth basketball.  But...I'm looking to get a mustang hopefully in the near future and thought I would checkout the site again.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Cody, JohnC and higherpowerracing like this

I've been good, thanks!  I sold my 2kGT back in 2010 and just got busy coaching youth basketball.  But...I'm looking to get a mustang hopefully in the near future and thought I would checkout the site again.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Looking to get in the Coyote Mustang or something older? I'm still driving the same pile I was last time we ran at Beech Bend. But it's a bit more worn from being a DD all these years. :lol:

keiths2kgt likes this

Looking to get in the Coyote Mustang or something older? I'm still driving the same pile I was last time we ran at Beech Bend. But it's a bit more worn from being a DD all these years. :lol:

That's cool you still got your stang...wish i still had my old one!

Yes, I would like to take advantage of the 0% financing they have right now...there are a few left throughout the US that still have the options I want.  Need to sell the Civic first.

JohnC and Cody like this

I think I still have pics of your car around here someplace.

Oh yeah...

****...I loved launching that car.  Hooked so good!

JohnC likes this

Looks like it is leaving hard

He had a built rear, 4:10's, nitrous and a N2O tune I think it was... Can't recall what else.

Off the bottle, one race he got me in the 1/8 by a tenth and I came back on the big end and pulled him by a tenth. I'm sure if he had a flip chip with a n/a tune, I'd got pulled though.

I got a scan with the slip someplace I can post later.... Has our car #'s on it.

Cody and keiths2kgt like this

Yeah that car was pretty much setup for the 1/8...the closest track to me. Once i got the suspension dialed in...low 1.6 60' was consistent.

Cody and JohnC like this

Yeah that car was pretty much setup for the 1/8...the closest track to me. Once i got the suspension dialed in...low 1.6 60' was consistent.

I was cutting 2.045 and higher 60ft's on 2nd hand Goodyear Skaterbacks I bought off Davids DSG Mach1. :lol:

I've got 10.5 inch rears now, so maybe I can get a little better 60ft.

post-1-0-74153500-1441142173_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-05142100-1441142165_thumb.jpg

keiths2kgt likes this

Dayum!!  Nice meats!!!

It seemed to be the widest I could find and get under the car. Quad shocks had to go. Diz said he had to use the precision hammer to massage the inner fender a little to fit them as well. :love: