grimey

OG Crew...

27 posts in this topic

What's up everybody? It's grimey from the old board/s. Back in the day I used to have a Canary Yellow '94 GT, later on I got (and still have) a '95 Vobra. Black-on-black, Simmons wheels w/ black centers.Before there was 1320 video and YouTube was really a thing, I used to video a lot of the street action in Mexico. If that doesn't ring a bell, you probably didn't know me. LOL

Anyway, I suck at keeping in touch with people, thought I would try another avenue other Facebook. So, HELLO!

Cody and JohnC like this

What's up everybody? It's grimey from the old board/s. Back in the day I used to have a Canary Yellow '94 GT, later on I got (and still have) a '95 Vobra. Black-on-black, Simmons wheels w/ black centers.Before there was 1320 video and YouTube was really a thing, I used to video a lot of the street action in Mexico. If that doesn't ring a bell, you probably didn't know me. LOL

Anyway, I suck at keeping in touch with people, thought I would try another avenue other Facebook. So, HELLO!

**** dude I was just now thinking about you yesterday n I was gonna try to figured out how to get in touch with you. ... I don't have a Facebook so I was gonna ask my brother to find you there...I'm glad you got in here

**** dude I was just now thinking about you yesterday n I was gonna try to figured out how to get in touch with you. ... I don't have a Facebook so I was gonna ask my brother to find you there...I'm glad you got in here

slovette? Hmmm, the name sounds familiar, but I don't recognize the car.

LOL! JK. Que pasa, hermano? I still have the same number, if you don't have it anymore, let me know and I'll message it to you.

I see you finally got you a Viper, very nice!

Welcome home Grimey, hows the military life?

**** dude, hanging in there, barely. Haha. I'm due to get out soon, and just can't decide. I didn't expect to have to make grownup decisions again this late in life. LOL

And I guess I should've been more clear in my intro post, I'm not actually back in TN. I'm just down the road in GA, for now.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Glad you found us! :love:

Thanks d00d! I see you ended up with the TNSpeed name. I remember seeing something about it on Facebook awhile back. Haha!

I can't wait to catch up with you guys and see what y'all have been up to!

JohnC likes this

Thanks d00d! I see you ended up with the TNSpeed name. I remember seeing something about it on Facebook awhile back. Haha!

I can't wait to catch up with you guys and see what y'all have been up to!

Wherd! :w00t:

Tennesspeed.net was shut down a good couple years and when the domain came up for sale on GoDaddy, I took the opportunity to buy it to try and get the old crew back together here. :up:

It seems some of the OG's trickle in over here on ocasion. I'm not sure if they're finding us by the old domain, Facebook, or by word of mouth. How did you find us (not like we hide or anything lol)? :love:

Cody likes this

Wherd! :w00t:

Tennesspeed.net was shut down a good couple years and when the domain came up for sale on GoDaddy, I took the opportunity to buy it to try and get the old crew back together here. :up:

It seems some of the OG's trickle in over here on ocasion. I'm not sure if they're finding us by the old domain, Facebook, or by word of mouth. How did you find us (not like we hide or anything lol)? :love:

Through Facebook, I've been a member of the group for a little while. Oddly enough, I've been here a few times before lurking (Disney's posts  :love: ) and I thought I had signed up.

Welcome back!  Its funny, when people sign into the new forum with their old names I almost feel like they were never gone in the first place!

Matt

Thanks man. That's good, less trouble for me trying to figure out who people are. LOL!

Nice of you to pop in, Chris!

Thanks Brodie! Did Leslie let you have a pic of her car for your avatar or did you take it over? Haha

None of this rings a bell.  Who are you again?

Man, I never thought I would run into Tim McGraw here!!! Why do like Dodge so much though? :D

JK. How ya' been man?

Welcome back Chris...I think I have some of your old videos on a flash drive somewhere...

That'd be awesome if you did. Of course, 480p just don't cut it anymore. :lol:

Well this thread went bad in a hurry........

:ohnoes:  I see what you did there...  :lol:  

JohnC and Cody like this