blewhair

Blewhair

38 posts in this topic

Apparently if you hit the delete button it took me all the way back out and posted just what it wanted.  I have a 65 mustang named blew hair.  She is old and blew.  I used to have a 76 on it and then upgraded to the 88.  I havent outgrown it just thinking about a small set of twins.  It has a turbo 400 and 255 mickeys.  I mostly do true street and some bracket racing

JohnC and Cody like this

I thought that was to just get rid of the frustration of working on a Pontiac?

Hammers fix GM problems:  starters, fuel pumps, wiper motors/modules, window motors.  And Holley carbs.  And I haven't worked on my Poncho since...the last time I drove it. Take THAT, ferd boy! :boxing:

Oh, welcome Blewhair.

Cody likes this

Hammers fix GM problems: starters, fuel pumps, wiper motors/modules, window motors. And Holley carbs. And I haven't worked on my Poncho since...the last time I drove it. Take THAT, ferd boy! :boxing:

Oh, welcome Blewhair.

So you are saying you work on it every time you drive it?

John can i email you a video to post?

Do you have a smartphone or iPad aka tablet? If so, go to your apps store and download the free version of Tapatalk, find the forum in the list and load it directly.

Not sure how big of a file my email can take, but send it if the above down't work for you.

Send to: admin at streetntrack dot net

Replace at with @

Replace dot with .

Put it all together with no spaces.