mstrpth

Loghog

120 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, JohnC said:

You ought to make a mini flat-face cab (no top) that looks like the old semi or garbage trucks that you can actually sit in. :lol:

I got an old tractor seat with springs that'll be going on it once the trip is over.

JohnC likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, higherpowerracing said:

That thing is freaking cool I want one now lol

Sent from the unemployment line.

still has some bugs to work out. the feed lines for the pump aren't big enough so power ratio is about 80/20 to the front. If we put bigger lines on it though its stupid fast.

Cody likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welp, trip is over and all went pretty well. the LH made 4 successful heavy trips up and then we somehow blew an o-ring on one of the hydraulic motors. not prepared for that we had to park it. up until that point it worked flawlessly though so...kinda hate to tear it apart to build something different :lol: 

 

heres our usual video. more like a 4 day vlog.

I still can't embed so, little help

https://youtu.be/G6AfsoNyH_A

 

 

Cody likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2016 at 8:19 AM, Ashley P said:

Is it programmed to follow you around until loaded, then automatically go dump?   If not, you've got work to do!   ;) 

No, that's what bored kids are for. You program them to do the yard work and spend your time building hotrods.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JohnC said:

No, that's what bored kids are for. You program them to do the yard work and spend your time building hotrods.  :)

Well, that's not my plan.  There's one me and one yard.  There are 4 boys and 4 GTOs.   You see where that's going? lol

Tino and JohnC like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ashley P said:

Well, that's not my plan.  There's one me and one yard.  There are 4 boys and 4 GTOs.   You see where that's going? lol

4 GTO's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, JohnC said:

4 GTO's?

1966, Mike saw it.  Needs much work, but was dad's originally.  1968, was uncle's originally, when I was 16 I took it apart to restore it..still apart....oops.  1969, was mine when I was 21, flipped it over. Oops #2. But I have many spare body parts for it.  1970.  Took it apart when 24 and fixed most of the rust..burned out because I was doing the same thing to a Chevelle at the same time...Oops #3.

So, 4 GTOs, total value of $1500! lol

mstrpth, gammey4 and JohnC like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ashley P said:

1966, Mike saw it.  Needs much work, but was dad's originally.  1968, was uncle's originally, when I was 16 I took it apart to restore it..still apart....oops.  1969, was mine when I was 21, flipped it over. Oops #2. But I have many spare body parts for it.  1970.  Took it apart when 24 and fixed most of the rust..burned out because I was doing the same thing to a Chevelle at the same time...Oops #3.

So, 4 GTOs, total value of $1500! lol

I was googling and found your cars...

b3ea3cd91563f9ec388a8a3e14db6770.jpg

4135f5034f04ebf7fd724e5dabe64225.jpg

38c990e8b72f0c7f26fbfaee4e884616.jpg

1969-pontiac-gto-judge-barn-find.jpg

Of course, they're not in order but I think you can match them pretty easily. :duck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol    Goofball, you've got 4 69 Judges pictured.  The rust on the ground under them is worth more than $1500  the average LS powered ______.    And you'd need a loghog to harvest the trees from one of those....hey, back on topic.  

JohnC likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ashley P said:

lol    Goofball, you've got 4 69 Judges pictured.  The rust on the ground under them is worth more than $1500  the average LS powered ______.    And you'd need a loghog to harvest the trees from one of those....hey, back on topic.  

I got to give you a hard time once in a while. :love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.