Cr25ovet

your favorite restaurants

186 posts in this topic

For Mexican, Camino by my house because they know me (eat way too many times in there).

Burger: Brown's Diner. Pharmacy is Meh, but always looking for a good burger around town and on the road.

BBQ: Martin's, Edley's, and Peg Leg Porker. They are all good. Jack's can go blow a dong....

Royal Thai in Brentwood is good. Love their #510 Curry with Chicken Thai hot. :yum:

http://www.royalthaibrentwood.com/

This: Khaeng Phed (Gluten Free)

A Thai style red curry made with fresh red chili and basil, blended with soothing coconut milk, bamboo shoots, bell peppers, carrots, baby corn and mushrooms

Thai is always good for takeout. :yes:

When are you going to be at vanderbilt again?

Not sure.  Why, think I oughta leave the weapons home?  The only metal detector is the front entrance to the ER, none from ambulance door.  :winkgrin:

For Mexican, Camino by my house because they know me (eat way too many times in there).

Burger: Brown's Diner. Pharmacy is Meh, but always looking for a good burger around town and on the road.

BBQ: Martin's, Edley's, and Peg Leg Porker. They are all good. Jack's can go blow a dong....

We've got a few friends at the camino on 231 from going there so much.

Not sure.  Why, think I oughta leave the weapons home?  The only metal detector is the front entrance to the ER, none from ambulance door.  :winkgrin:

Yep that is the only one lol. Technically they aren't even supposed to be on the property. I do a lot of work at the main hospital and the children's hospital. We have to go through training classes and one of the things they say over and over is no guns on the property "not even in your car" .......   

I would not take a gun into the hospital.  But carrying in a sick child and having to stop to put a pocket knife back in the car is a little RETARDED.

And if you want a hot personal pizza the Pizza Hut on the 2nd floor of VCH has 'em.   Probably not as good as the floor sweepings at Mellow Mushroom though...

JohnC and higherpowerracing like this

Surprised no one mentioned Burger Republic.

They're not the best, but as a whole, it's a decent place. Milkshakes are good, too.

Yeah we used to eat there once a week when I was working days.

Had Pharmacy the other day. It was ok. Beer selection was decent, but again the burger wasn't as good as Burger Republic. I didn't even have to wait 10 mins ,but I went at 330pm.

Burger Rebuplic

Taco Mamacita

Santonio Taco is probably one of my favorite places to eat for a quicker sit down meal. Also chips are free if you run out.

Kanye Prime is probably my favorite steakhouse.

The Lost Cajun is my go to for Cajun now.

Can't really tell a difference in the Mexican restaurants up here. Dos margaritas, Las agavas, Pancho villa have all been good.

Rose pepper was terrible for the money. But I didn't have margaritas. Might go back for that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Five points is good but definitely can't call it best pizza I've ever had. Pie in the Sky in Nolensville is solid or Joeys Pizza (only open for lunch). 

Love Edley's. Martins BBQ is also good.

I was a little disappointed with Rosepepper's food but like you said they make decent margaritas.

Pharmacy, Burger Republic, or Burger Up for good burgers.

Kayne Prime for the best of the best and all of the M Street Restaurants are good (Virago, Moto, Whiskey Kitchen, etc).

Pinewood Social is decent for bfast/brunch. We ate breakfast at Kitchen Notes in the Omni a couple of weeks ago. Pretty good as well.

Honestly, the list is endless and that's not even getting outside of Nashville. Always down for some Camino, Slick Pig, Toots or Sir Pizza in the Boro. I'm just not a fan of chains. Yes I eat at those places but that's not what comes to mind when I think good restaurants. When the GF and I get a chance we will be hitting up Biscuit Love for bfast/brunch. Heard good things about them.

I do like Burger Republic. 

I've said it before, i'll say it again. Pharmacy has one of the worst burgers i've ever had, and i've had it a couple times. Thought maybe i twas a fluke. For the price, it can't be that bad, right? Nope. It's that bad. The place is awesome to hang out and drink a beer. The food is forking terrible.

JohnC likes this

Any good sushi places? I can't find one I really like

I've never been to either but I've heard Virago and Nama (new place that opened after success in Knoxville) are good.

Yep that is the only one lol. Technically they aren't even supposed to be on the property. I do a lot of work at the main hospital and the children's hospital. We have to go through training classes and one of the things they say over and over is no guns on the property "not even in your car" .......

State law says you can keep your gun in your car, so not sure why they're saying that.

I don't care for Mellow Mushroom.  I've eaten at the one in Auburn, AL and one in Chattanooga.  I've had better store brand frozen pizza.

I used to live in Murfreesboro and the restaurants I miss most are Demos', Toot's, and Camino Real.  Most of the chain stuff was not too good.  I don't know why, but it seems all chain restaurants have their worst location in Murfreesboro, TN.

Steak: Chop House, Hickory Falls

Burger: Buster's, Five Guys, Red Robin

Mexican: Camino Real Cason Ln

General Dining: Cheddar's, Jason's Deli

Pizza: Joey's for now havent had some of the others

BBQ: Martin's Bob's Whitt's........Woody's not so much.

Greek: Opah Greek Grill