Cr25ovet

your favorite restaurants

186 posts in this topic

I always like to try new places.

Restaurants I like:

The franklin chop house. Good American food. Great service and good price.

Siam cafe. This is a hole in the wall thai restaurant in nashville. Don't try the buffet but order from the menu. Very good curry.

Nachos in franklin. Good Mexican food. Always,fun to go for trivia nite Tuesday and thursday.

Bombay bistro in cool springs. Awesome Indian buffet.

Stoney river in franklin. Pricey but good steaks.

J Alexander in cool springs. Also pretty pricey but very yummy.

Edited by Cr25ovet
JohnC likes this

I always like to try new places.

Restaurants I like:

The franklin chop house. Good American food. Great service and good price.

Siam cafe. This is a hole in the wall thai restaurant in nashville. Don't try the buffet but order from the menu. Very good curry.

Nachos in franklin. Good Mexican food. Always,fun to go for trivia nite Tuesday and thursday.

Bombay bistro in cool springs. Awesome Indian buffet.

Stoney river in franklin. Pricey but good steaks.

Jr Alexander in cool springs. Also pretty pricey but very yummy.

Ohh, food.  The fat mans favorite topic.

I ate at Nachos for lunch today with old coworkers.  I used to work right behind that shopping center.

Franklin Chop House is good also.

Love the NY strip and mac and cheese at J Alexanders

When me and the wife had money we loved to eat at Sperry's in Franklin.

We like Dos Margaritas here in Hendersonville for Mexican.

I like the lunch specials at Toots in Smyrna.  They are cheap.

Fortune House in Hendersonville for Chinese if you can get over the angry Chinese lady serving food.

I'll have to try Nachos.  The wife and I LOVE Mexican food!  

We have only lived in Nashville for a little over a year, but so far, these are the go to places for us:

- Five Points Pizza - Quite possibly the best pizza I've ever had.  This my favorite in Nashville. 

- Mitchell Deli - Awesome subs and a pretty dang good beer selection.

- Edley's BBQ - Go during lunch so you can order The Tuck (smoked brisket, house made spicy pimento cheese, over easy egg, red and white sauce, pickles)  This place rocks! 

- Rosepepper Cantina - Their food is ok, but they're known for their amazing Margaritas.  They are 100% all liquor.  Plan on taking a cab. 

- Bagel Face Bakery - As the name implies, they make bagels here.  They also make their own cream cheese.  If you like bagels, this place is a must!  I try to eat here for breakfast once a week.

We have only lived in Nashville for a little over a year, but so far, these are the go to places for us:

- Five Points Pizza - Quite possibly the best pizza I've ever had.  This my favorite in Nashville. 

- Edley's BBQ - Go during lunch so you can order The Tuck (smoked brisket, house made spicy pimento cheese, over easy egg, red and white sauce, pickles)  This place rocks! 

- Rosepepper Cantina - Their food is ok, but they're known for their amazing Margaritas.  They are 100% all liquor.  Plan on taking a cab. 

- Bagel Face Bakery - As the name implies, they make bagels here.  They also make their own cream cheese.  If you like bagels, this place is a must!  I try to eat here for breakfast once a week.

Edley's is awesome!!

We don't have anything good around the area really. The best place is the Mexican in Huntington. It's call mi plueblito and I've had Mexican in 4 states and it the best to me.

Five points is good but definitely can't call it best pizza I've ever had. Pie in the Sky in Nolensville is solid or Joeys Pizza (only open for lunch). 

Love Edley's. Martins BBQ is also good.

I was a little disappointed with Rosepepper's food but like you said they make decent margaritas.

Pharmacy, Burger Republic, or Burger Up for good burgers.

Kayne Prime for the best of the best and all of the M Street Restaurants are good (Virago, Moto, Whiskey Kitchen, etc).

Pinewood Social is decent for bfast/brunch. We ate breakfast at Kitchen Notes in the Omni a couple of weeks ago. Pretty good as well.

Honestly, the list is endless and that's not even getting outside of Nashville. Always down for some Camino, Slick Pig, Toots or Sir Pizza in the Boro. I'm just not a fan of chains. Yes I eat at those places but that's not what comes to mind when I think good restaurants. When the GF and I get a chance we will be hitting up Biscuit Love for bfast/brunch. Heard good things about them.

Edited by slim_9916

Tons of good stuff arond Vandy. Download Yelp. Use that.

Yelp is where it's at. I've stumbled on a couple of amazing places I would've never tried or heard of without Yelp.

Pizza: Ace's in Mayfield, KY

Chinese: August Moon in Murray, KY

Mexican: It's a toss up between Los Amigos. by Kentucky Oaks Mall, or Mi Lindo Michuacan, both in Paducah.

American:  My wife and I love Texas Roadhouse.  I have a hard time narrowing down a favorite.  I also really like Sirloin Stockade in Murray.  Buffet FTW!

Tons of good stuff arond Vandy. Download Yelp. Use that.

Download it....to what?  lol!  My wristwatch?   My boot?   Me carry no "phone".   A deadly weapon, maybe.

slim_9916 and Cody like this

my favorite restaurants:

B.A.D. (Back Alley Diner) in Nashville - my main go-to for lunch if I wanna just get a good burger or buffalo chicken wrap or a good salad.

312 Pizza - most definitely the best pizza place I have eaten at to date.  I've had 5 point, Brixx, Pie in the Sky.  Which are all good too.

Pharmacy Burger - They have good beers on tap and the burgers are THEE BEST.  If you wanna try out a good burger with some unique brews on tap, go here.

I'm not a fan of the Pharmacy.  Maybe it was the three hour wait that caused us to get food a 9:30, but I wasn't impressed.  

My favorite burger joint is Browns Diner over near Belmont.  It's just a simple burger with cheap krinkle cut fries.  The place looks like a trailer from the outside (and inside).

Kpate likes this

my favorite restaurants:

B.A.D. (Back Alley Diner) in Nashville - my main go-to for lunch if I wanna just get a good burger or buffalo chicken wrap or a good salad.

312 Pizza - most definitely the best pizza place I have eaten at to date. I've had 5 point, Brixx, Pie in the Sky. Which are all good too.

Pharmacy Burger - They have good beers on tap and the burgers are THEE BEST. If you wanna try out a good burger with some unique brews on tap, go here.

Agreed on pharmacy. Best burger in Nashville. Also got a spot in Oak Ridge that may have a better burger than pharmacy. Need to check out 312 I guess. Edited by slim_9916

I'm not a fan of the Pharmacy.  Maybe it was the three hour wait that caused us to get food a 9:30, but I wasn't impressed.  

My favorite burger joint is Browns Diner over near Belmont.  It's just a simple burger with cheap krinkle cut fries.  The place looks like a trailer from the outside (and inside).

3 hour wait?? Well dang..... I don't think any type of burger would have made me satisfied after that.

Ohh, food. The fat mans favorite topic.

I ate at Nachos for lunch today with old coworkers. I used to work right behind that shopping center.

Franklin Chop House is good also.

Love the NY strip and mac and cheese at J Alexanders

When me and the wife had money we loved to eat at Sperry's in Franklin.

We like Dos Margaritas here in Hendersonville for Mexican.

I like the lunch specials at Toots in Smyrna. They are cheap.

Fortune House in Hendersonville for Chinese if you can get over the angry Chinese lady serving food.

**** that old lady.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah we used to eat there once a week when I was working days.

Had Pharmacy the other day. It was ok. Beer selection was decent, but again the burger wasn't as good as Burger Republic. I didn't even have to wait 10 mins ,but I went at 330pm.

Burger Rebuplic

Taco Mamacita

Santonio Taco is probably one of my favorite places to eat for a quicker sit down meal. Also chips are free if you run out.

Kanye Prime is probably my favorite steakhouse.

The Lost Cajun is my go to for Cajun now.

Can't really tell a difference in the Mexican restaurants up here. Dos margaritas, Las agavas, Pancho villa have all been good.

Rose pepper was terrible for the money. But I didn't have margaritas. Might go back for that.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have eaten at Nacho's for years, but the last two times I went my burrito wasn't good.

The Thai restaurant that is beside it is good along with one that is beside the drug store that is off in the hole at Baker's Bridge and Carothers.  I can remember if it is a Walgreens or CVS as they are both there.

Casa Vieja in Hville is pretty good also.