higherpowerracing

The search is finally over. I brought my choice home today

41 posts in this topic

Here it is a 2003 buell xb9s

It came with a helmet, gloves,riding jacket, battery tender and stand.

Only mods are a pipe and end mirrors.

All for 2500 bucks

5af6cf7cbbb9a8884e381b1968311dab.jpg

96a4ad25611c975965709e2a35473de2.jpg

fb96ff7a28a51457459d3ec2bdf31a27.jpg

Is it fast? Will it do wicked sweet wheelies

What trips me out is how cheap you got this for. I paid more for a used dirtbike that needed work! Temping to get back in to street bikes. I'm just afraid I already cashed in all my 9 lives and don't have any left if you know what I mean. :meh:

higherpowerracing likes this

What trips me out is how cheap you got this for. I paid more for a used dirtbike that needed work! Temping to get back in to street bikes. I'm just afraid I already cashed in all my 9 lives and don't have any left if you know what I mean. :meh:

I very excited about it! It took me almost two weeks to work this deal but they are out there you just have to be patient. I drove it almost 60 miles on the way home yesterday and was grinning every mile lol. It cruised on the interstate like a champ. it has so much more torque than the other bikes I've had.

JohnC likes this

Do y'all do that every Thursday night Pate?

Pretty much weather permitting. I know tonight's cruise is only a one stopper due to several going on the bourbon trail ride tomorrow. Twin Kegs II is the main start point every time since it's easy to spider out from there. Won't be there tonight due to a sinus infection but should be there next week if the weather holds :no1:

Will the Harley guys wave at you?  Or is that taboo?  I've always wanted to hang my arm out the window and give the biker wave to Harley guys, but I'm afraid they'll go Waco on me.  Biker etiquette is a funny thing.

Will the Harley guys wave at you? Or is that taboo? I've always wanted to hang my arm out the window and give the biker wave to Harley guys, but I'm afraid they'll go Waco on me. Biker etiquette is a funny thing.

So far every one on a bike has waved.

Buells are really cool. If I weren't so chicken to ride a bike on a public highway, I'd get one.

I'm beyond excited! I've been driving it everywhere I can lol. My first trip included about 50 miles on the interstate on the way home from picking it up. I was a little nervous at first but really enjoyed the ride once I got settled down.