JohnC

2015 StreetnTrack Decals

22 posts in this topic

So I'm out of the original first edition StreetnTrack decals, so it's time to move on to a new design for 2015.

Any suggestions?

I'm thinking two or three versions in my head. But one is...

A simple letter only decal StreetnTrack.net but I'm not sure yet how I want to do the lettering. I want people to notice the spelling so they can find us, so making the Street stand out from the N and Track is what I'm trying to accomplish. 

I don't want it to look cheesy, but it seems difficult to do without making it looks silly.

For example:  StreetnTrack.net or... red white and blue, but can't do white on the forum as our background is white: StreetnTrack.net or StreetnTrack.net  :shrug:

2. A remake of the original, just better, printed on better stuff so the color in the black area is more rich.

3. Let me get back to you on that after trying to make an example... :lol:

Thoughts? 

streetNtrack.net

MERCA!!!

:usa:  :usa: :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  :usa:  

JohnC likes this

It doesn't show up in color on tapatalk. Wth?

Tapatalk uses its own emoticons. Sucks because anything with the same bbcode shows their and anything they don't have just shows up as bbcode with no emoticon image.

Yeah, lack of sleep and i couldn't come up with anything more creative.

Maybe just the original design and then a smaller simple white lettering decal? :shrug:

I know a guy that does graphic designs and I could probably get him to make up a design on the cheap if you had an idea of what you wanted. he did mine and I'm completely happy with it. He gave it to me in a .png file so I can easily change the colors and size all I want.

post-83-0-65348900-1430484678.jpg

post-83-0-69687200-1430484804_thumb.jpg

JohnC likes this

What's he charge to do a decaldesign? Ask if you don't mind. :up: 

It would be the same size as I had printed the first round. 

What was it, like 6 inches by 2 or 2.5?

What's he charge to do a decaldesign? Ask if you don't mind. :up:

It would be the same size as I had printed the first round. 

What was it, like 6 inches by 2 or 2.5?

i'll find out.

JohnC likes this