higherpowerracing

Call outs! Place your bets now!

Choose which track you want to race at. Majority vote wins!    17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Track for a Friday Night Meet-up and race?

• Clarksville Dragstrip
    • Union Hill aka Music City Raceway
    • Other. Please suggest it in a post.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

483 posts in this topic

Dang ill be outta town that weekend but Ill log in and see what happens!  Doesnt matter slow or fast, if there are a couple cars that can hassle each other all night itll be a fun time!

Matt

Say it ain't so!!!!

You scared of the purple bullet? :shiftyeyes:

8 years ago that was a long time and we still got the same cars thats a win in itself. I here the purple bullitt doing alot of spinning in that video though.

JohnC likes this

8 years ago that was a long time and we still got the same cars thats a win in itself. I here the purple bullitt doing alot of spinning in that video though.

It was... Track was slick for me that night. Nothing I did could make it hook. Once I floored the car, it was spin spin spin...

One mistake was, I ran it down to like 1/4 tank of gas and took out the jack and spare tire. I'd never raced it like that before. I guess taking weight off the rear sealed the loss for me. :lol:

Clarksville next trip. I want to come up there sometime too.

What he said^ :yes:

It sounds like y'all have a sticky track and that's enough to make me want to go there. I hate spinning on crappy prepped tracks.

Sounds like I win by default, huh?   The Goat is undeated!  :panic:

Heck ide be pushing the car even if I was in town, motor isn't even close to done lol.

Say it ain't so!!!!You scared of the purple bullet? :shiftyeyes:

Nah ide run you in the ST and show you how bad 60ft times can be anytime and possibly redeem myself on the way home lol

Matt

Calling out 66sprint6 in the Focus ST. :calledout

Focus st vs my GTI. My truck won't be ready.

Ill run both!  Ill run all of yall, especially if you want to look good and win big LOL.  I wont be in town the end of May but would love to hit the track again sometime!  Im gonna aim to cut the slowest 60ft of the night  :3gears:

Matt

JohnC likes this

Ill run both!  Ill run all of yall, especially if you want to look good and win big LOL.  I wont be in town the end of May but would love to hit the track again sometime!  Im gonna aim to cut the slowest 60ft of the night  :3gears:

Matt

If you beat me, I'm doing the re-match on foot. Bring your Nike's for an 1/8 mile sprint! :love: