shortbusondubs

boom..

22 posts in this topic

well, i need a local forum that's more active to keep me busy. a certain one is essentially dead in the water.

some of you know who i am, and some of you don't.

well, i'm spike. and everything you've heard about me is a lie. except for the bad ****. that's all true. 

i don't have any cool cars because i don't care to. i do however have an 08 zx-10r with a handful of mods to keep me interested in speed and such. 

anywho, hi. 

post-333-0-62699400-1428836258.jpg

JohnC likes this

Welcome, bruh! :welcome::w00t:

The morning shift welcome crew will be chiming in soon. :lol:

thanks man. nice to see some activity on a non bike related forum. 

I don't know you but anyone with a BA bike like that is cool with me. I don't care if you do ride the short bus.

meh, the shortbus is faster.  :w00t:

Welcome man and I didn't know you had a badass bike.

thanks. It's not that badass yet. but sure as hell is clean. 

Welcome

thanks. 

welcome pimpin

thanks man. that blazer is looking better by the day. 

I hate you.

thanks Chud. i'm just here to spread the hate, but it looks like you beat me to it. <3

I know about as much as Jeremy clarkson on bikes but it looks good

but i bet you still have a job. lol. thanks. it's definitely come a long way. 

Cody likes this

Welcome now lakemod yourself.

that's the spirit! luckily for me, i live a mile from westfork ramp. i'll be sure to let you know when i do. 

So I'm guessing here, but is it a Yamaha R1?

af448685e61acc4b063ec7fd5d2828486f8a3617

JohnC likes this

Welcome!!!  Seems like Forums come and go over time around these parts but this one it up and going quite well and just in time!  Hope it stays that way, its nice to have a local place to BS and have some fun.

Matt

Welcome, if I had custom pants for the giant balls I would need to ride, then I would have a bike. I do have lots of friends who ride, one was an editor for super street bike and he always got to ride the coolest sport bikes. 

Nice looking Kawasaki you got, zx10r has the exhaust under the set out the middle right? 

Welcome!!!  Seems like Forums come and go over time around these parts but this one it up and going quite well and just in time!  Hope it stays that way, its nice to have a local place to BS and have some fun.

Matt

We're not going to go anywhere! :love:

I've been in this since around 2001 and I've not got burned out, lost interest or any of that like others have. I fully intend to keep this place going. :yes:

Matt

true. 

Welcome...

thanks. 

Welcome, if I had custom pants for the giant balls I would need to ride, then I would have a bike. I do have lots of friends who ride, one was an editor for super street bike and he always got to ride the coolest sport bikes. 

Nice looking Kawasaki you got, zx10r has the exhaust under the set out the middle right? 

no need for giant balls. just respect the machine. the second gens have under tail exhaust. mine's a third and it kick out the side. 

We're not going to go anywhere! :love:

I've been in this since around 2001 and I've not got burned out, lost interest or any of that like others have. I fully intend to keep this place going. :yes:

at least this place gets decent traffic. 

JohnC likes this

Ahhh ok, and yeah respect the machine goes without saying for anything with power, a few friends from high school race at Laguna Seca when they can, one chick is pretty rad on bikes she has no problem putting a knee down, I already have a bad back I can't imagine what will happen when I crash if I got a bike.

Glad you made it over here, forged! Looks like we're slowly gaining back the old crew here! Spread the word to your fellow car bro's!   :w00t: