ls1adam84

W-Body's are an addiction (like my Fbody addiction)

57 posts in this topic

No, those are just ridiculous lol.

They came in the grand prix's as well, gxp trim. I am debating just unloading the car quickly and moving on and not even worrying about all this.

I know a guy that has a nice Trans Am for sell...

Sent from your mom's house.

Cody and mstrpth like this

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2015‎ ‎4‎:‎56‎:‎52‎, 66sprint6 said:

I like your latest thought.  Get rid of it!!!  If nothing else, get it running decent and move it.  Especially if your dreaming of other projects.  That...and from experience...FWD sucks :winkgrin:

Matt

I gotta say, FWD's have come a LONG way! the Lincoln is far from a fast car but even in it, I don't get any wheel hop like you use to.

That said, I say sell it. you're at that fork in the rode we all hate to be at. a car that means nothing to you and it needing to be fixed. one way you sell it and move on. the other, you put $1k in it, then something else breaks...and so on. once you go down that road, you keep going. just my :2cents: 

ls1adam84 likes this

Well then I might just have to see if someone would buy it for $3k, which sucks since it has 77k miles on it and that is below the worst condition value on KBB.

Although it does have some dents, nothing major of course.

If you guys know of someone looking for a decently fun car, $3k is my bottom dollar on it.

Yeah I did not believe it, but according to carfax, it is correct.

KBB on this thing in decent condition is still like $4k.. I have almost $6k into it and do not want to put any more.

Cody likes this