t tops

tubing

16 posts in this topic

How much do you need?  I've got a few sections of 1 5/8", but they are maybe 6' long max.  None of the steel suppliers in town keep it in stock, you'll have to get it from a chassis shop like Gene Steele.  Or contact Chris Coffey, he may have some in stock.  (615) 210-1605

JohnC likes this

A small section going to make a new turbo kit needed to connect the frame rails. I will have to check around some more

Yes, the tube is at my house in Hendersonville. If I make it home from the great white frozen tundra, I will be going to Franklin for the rest of this week for my last week at my job there.

JohnC likes this

The whirlwind tour. MN to detroit to LA then back to TN in the middle of march. Then I'm in TN mostly for good. They are going to try to get me a desk at your place when I'm back in town for good. Looks like i have lots of diesel titan tools to create.

higherpowerracing, JohnC and Disney like this

With layovers I have a total of 7 flights between two airlines for this trip.  I guess you can include, Seattle, Chicago and Atlanta to those cities if you count layovers.

I got fuel rail material in for your intake the other day, so when I get back if you are ready to drop it off, I can get started.  You don't have to bead blast it before I convert it.  If you bead blast it afterwards, it would make it look cool.

The whirlwind tour. MN to detroit to LA then back to TN in the middle of march. Then I'm in TN mostly for good. They are going to try to get me a desk at your place when I'm back in town for good. Looks like i have lots of diesel titan tools to create.

I want more info on that Titan with 5.0L DOHC Cummins! :w00t: