LS1KILR

LS1KILR is here

35 posts in this topic

Y'all know me. My car is still sitting but very very very close to running. Not here for any drama. Life got in the way of my car but I'm still around and still have the car. My dad passed away this last year and I've been spending too much time trying to keep his business running for my family. Not looking for any sympathy but thats the facts. 

To those who don't know me: 2003 Mustang GT, dark shadow grey, built, turbo, return fuel system, etc. Should put down good power when running.

I also now have a black 1995 Cobra convertible with the removable hardtop option. It is 1 of 499 made, 56,000 miles, and is bone stock with the exception of flow master mufflers and a pro 5.0 shifter. 

imagejpg2_zps8940b64b.jpg

IMG_1004_zps29866be5.jpg

JohnC likes this

this is a while back. I've got a bunch more lines and fittings done since then but still lacking a methanol kit and boost controller. ill get some new pics soon.

IMG_1268_2_zps68227479.jpg

JohnC likes this

Didn't you have figment issues with the hood?

as far as fitting on the car its perfect, but didn't clear the intake. i had to cut a hole in it unfortunately but doesn't look bad and i actually found out that the 2000 cobra r's came with a cutout on the hood for the intake from the factory so it made me feel better

Cody likes this

Welcome.  Good to see your still at it and the Cobra is slick!  Good luck with the business, dont pretend to know your situation but I work closely with many local small businesses and have seen some thrive and others fail...seems like the common denominator in those who are making it is someone who gives a **** running the place.  Hard work and determination pays off.

Matt

LS1KILR and JohnC like this

Welcome.  Good to see your still at it and the Cobra is slick!  Good luck with the business, dont pretend to know your situation but I work closely with many local small businesses and have seen some thrive and others fail...seems like the common denominator in those who are making it is someone who gives a **** running the place.  Hard work and determination pays off.

Matt

thanks and i sure hope that you are right