LSX_trans am

New guy.

125 posts in this topic

Used to be in clarksville and will be coming back in April. Got a trans am im currently rebuilding the ls1 in due to bearings taking a **** and bent a rod. I'll tell ya it ran 7.6 on with stock 190k mile motor with 26" radial in the 1/8

Cody likes this

I fixed your avatar and pic....

Did you upload from an iPad? I had the same issue loading pics on this board from my iPad Air 2. It wanted to post them all in landscape even if they were rotated to portrait. I'm going to look in to it and try to fix that little annoying bug. :up:

I fixed your avatar and pic....

Did you upload from an iPad? I had the same issue loading pics on this board from my iPad Air 2. It wanted to post them all in landscape even if they were rotated to portrait. I'm going to look in to it and try to fix that little annoying bug. :up:

I used my iphone5s

JohnC likes this

That's pretty fast

Only sprayed it on track once and got that number. New setup should be a little quicker than that.

What was the set up and what is the set up if you don't mind me asking. I'd like to run a 7.5 na with the crappy 10 bolt

Old setup was Ls6 cam, intake and oil pump, stock heads, kooks longtubes, 3.55 gears, semi built 4l60 with circle d 3000 stall, 75hp wet shot, SLP lid, a lot of weight pulled out as well. No back seats, Wilwood abs delete, no a/c, custom sheetmetal ram air from

Under the car into SLP lid. tune and 26" et streets on stock t/a 16s. I'm not gonna let new setup info out but it should be somewhere in mid to low 6s in the 1/8.

Cody and JohnC like this

Sounds pretty good. I am about to do heads and cam and a bigger stall. Maybe I will hit that. And sounds like a fun car. My car needs to go on a diet.

Old setup was Ls6 cam, intake and oil pump, stock heads, kooks longtubes, 3.55 gears, semi built 4l60 with circle d 3000 stall, 75hp wet shot, SLP lid, a lot of weight pulled out as well. No back seats, Wilwood abs delete, no a/c, custom sheetmetal ram air from

Under the car into SLP lid. tune and 26" et streets on stock t/a 16s. I'm not gonna let new setup info out but it should be somewhere in mid to low 6s in the 1/8.

Mid 6's on the new setup with a 75 shot, bigger shot or all motor?