Rate this topic:

270 posts in this topic

Why does it only show half the photo? Or is it just my phone? It should show the whole car.

What phone or app you using?

Edit, tested it on my iPhone 4s with Tapatalk and it shows a thumbnail. Click it and you should see it full screen. :yes

Just the internet explorer for my razor maxx

Hmm, not sure why. Should be a thumbnail and once you click it should open so you can see it all. Must me a Driod/IE thing. Download Google Chrome and I bet it'll work! :yes.

Been awhile sense I posted. Got all the rear suspension setup in and the 8.8 in place. I'm gonna have to take it back out and narrow it some to get the wheel fitment also have to finish the rear tubs. I'll take pics when I reinstall all of it.

I'M gonna do it myself and order custom axles from Moser

Cool stuf! :up:

If it isn't too much work, take a lot of pics of the process and post it up here! :yes:

I want to swap in a 04 rear axel since they're a tad wider than my 97. Not sure how much custom work would be needed, though. :coffee:

Dang thats awesome! I just got done slappin an 8.8 in mine last Fall but I went back to leafs instead of 4 link. Lookin awesome, keep it goin.

Matt

Hey guys life has been super busy for me. I got remarried to a great woman, sold my house and we bought a new one. I'm trying to sell a engine and Trans to get back on track with this project. So no recent updates.