corn_fed

Clarksville mustang guy

42 posts in this topic

Yep e85. I live within a mile of one station and bout another mile for another and yes I been driving it. Pos gave me the run around on a signal wire. Messed up pin. Went over a ton of stuff and such for months. Continuity was there. Wasn't connecting. dumb me.

JohnC likes this

Got the suspension at a good starting point to test I believe and it pulls well. I had a small issue in boost but turns out my fuel pressure gauge was lying. Good now

Cody likes this

If you load Tapatalk on your smartphone or tablet, you can directly upload and post video from your mobile devices, too. :up:

Just search StreetnTrack after you load it and sign in. :yes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was upper 2900's with jesse in it last time (I bought his old chassis). I had a hatch but it was gonna take alot more work. So factor in the lighter vfn dash. Holoconb steering shaft and chromoly bumpers. Vfn hood and seats. No more nitrous and exhaust. I hope the heavier me and light parts offset that difference and the turbo well. The front end is tubed now from in front of the front towers to bumper. But it didn't cut any weight that I could tell. . More of convenience. Factor

JohnC likes this

2900 is pretty light though. :up:

In my 4.6 SN95, if I have 1/8 tank of gas, remove the spare tire and jack, floor-mats and all the junk like loose change, etc., I've weighed in at 3220 without me on a CO-OP scale. Add 220 for me in the car.