DRAGIN

Any Fast Street/Strip cars run at Clarksville or Nashville?

140 posts in this topic

What is the average guy running out at these tracks? Might go beat up some cars this spring in these areas! I have heard rumors a certain Maro and couple stangs that are pretty quick. How about Bikes?

Not sure about those tracks (I go to union hill and beech bend) but I'd guess the average for bolt on and street legal cars is 10-11's and nearly stock in good air would be mid to low 12's for the Coyote Mustangs and new Camaros. :yes:

Cody , Cody lol we already know your car is quick LOL.  Cookmaster30, you have a quick blazer for sure. How do you compare out against the other cars. Anyone interested in a freindly grudge race? Lets say 20 bucks a race? Makes it more interesting.

Cody , Cody lol we already know your car is quick LOL.  Cookmaster30, you have a quick blazer for sure. How do you compare out against the other cars. Anyone interested in a freindly grudge race? Lets say 20 bucks a race? Makes it more interesting.

i am sure i will be the slow ******* child out of the people i hang with

LOL... I actually like the 346 better. All the LS version have certain advantages. I like cubes and I have been in some pretty quick LS1s. No mater what there aint no sub for cubes.

JohnC likes this

How fast is this Chesse? We can sick Cody on him... :3gears:

Who?lol and my car isn't the fastest on here for sure. I'm towards the bottom of the list

JohnC likes this

Yes sir. Good sized cam and hopefully a good set of heads. I'll be putting 400+ at the wheels

Guess when we all get to meet at the track, I'll have the slowest car! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cody likes this

one of the members said there was a guy named Cheese that runs at clarksville that talks alot of smack. I hope he runs 5s to talk any smack. Bottom 5s at that.. Way too many 4 sec cars out there. I am not one of course but I am talkin all these grudge guys.

@ Cody oh man I know you not the fastest but a 9 sec car is respectful.

JohnC and Cody like this