Raceall

Return of Raceall

Rate this topic:

175 posts in this topic

every time we would bring my grandpa home he would do worse. I think it was the atmosphere at his house. either way, sorry to hear. I hope things turn around for her!

Thanks for the prayers, guys.  She is back in the hospital, again.  She acts like she has dementia, but the doctors say that it is caused by a combination of an infection and pain caused by broken ribs (I'm sure that I'm the one that broke her ribs, when I was trying to put her in the car.  Everybody has said that I couldn't help it, but that still doesn't really help me much), and their interaction with damage caused by a stroke.  It's hard not to laugh at her sometimes, because she's been somewhat entertaining in her delusions.

I've been thinking about wheels, for the car, lately.  I've narrowed it down to three options, all in 15x6 up front and 15x8 in the rear.

Billet Specialties Street Lites

135-RS035806135N.jpg

Keystone Klassics (What I had on the car back in the day)

260-keystone.gif

Or, Torque Thrust M's

286torqthrustmmc.gif

Cody likes this

It doesn't matter which wheel you choose because this wheel is faster....

wvi-60-5834042_w.jpg

Edited by Ashley P

hahahahaha  Is that why your TA was so slow?

Oh, I get it, you've got the old school chevy playbook, page #62: "Pick on a Pontiac only when it's disassembled".  Reminds me of my uncle and his corvette that always wanted to race at the EXACT time I'd put a Pontiac on jack stands :rolleyes: ...he was skeered, are you?  :winkgrin:   :stirpot: 

Oh, I get it, you've got the old school chevy playbook, page #62: "Pick on a Pontiac only when it's disassembled".  Reminds me of my uncle and his corvette that always wanted to race at the EXACT time I'd put a Pontiac on jack stands :rolleyes: ...he was skeered, are you?  :winkgrin:   :stirpot:

A Pontiac on the ground picking on a Chevy on stands.  Sounds about right. lol  Maybe we ought to chain your Massey to the TA, and my John Deere to the Nova, and see which one gets dragged across the field the fastest. hahahahaha

higherpowerracing and Cody like this

A Pontiac on the ground picking on a Chevy on stands.  Sounds about right. lol  Maybe we ought to chain your Massey to the TA, and my John Deere to the Nova, and see which one gets dragged across the field the fastest. hahahahaha

Hmmm...mine is supposed to run 20 mph unladen...probably 19 pulling the car....let's do it!  What Ford tractor do you have, anyway?

Hmmm...mine is supposed to run 20 mph unladen...probably 19 pulling the car....let's do it!  What Ford tractor do you have, anyway?

Now that's below the belt.  The 4440 runs about 25 with the duals on it.  You wouldn't like the green tractor when he's angry.  Maybe our little Oliver Super 55 might be more your speed. lol

Sorry, sir, tractordata.com gives 16.9 as trap speed for your moldy green tractor.  Maybe if it had 20 forward gears you could run with the big dogs.  The tale of the tape shows a good match up between a 4440 and a 7030....unless we're going for fuel mileage...the Allis tested at 8.5 gallons per hr @ WOT and the JD was 8.9 gph.

Speaking of moldy green, how about that purple Gran Prix? lol

For the last time...I will not trade my GP for all your Novas!  How many times have I told you??  :boxing:    :jiggy:

Hey, it's Centari, it'll buff.  I guess this makes 20 years since I painted it, which means two things.  First, the paint is probably cured.  Second, it's a medical marvel that I'm still 12 years old.

I guess you are fixated on my GP partly because of the wheels it came with....

wvi-60503405-c_nt_xl.jpg

Edited by Ashley P

Are those Cragar SS's?

Is that a red Camaro in your avatar?    :boxing::whoudaddy::lol:

Hey, the sun is shining and I'm having fun, canyatell?

Edited by Ashley P

Is that a red Camaro in your avatar?    :boxing::whoudaddy::lol:

Hey, the sun is shining and I'm having fun, canyatell?

:ranting:  :ranting: :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  

Your delusions of grandeur may be a result of being in the sun for too long, Goatboy. hahahaha

Considering that I've only been in the sun for about 3 minutes today things may get much worse for all of you!   lol!

I am both sad and excited to say that after I get finished putting what parts, that I currently have in my possession, on the car, the work on my Nova will cease for the foreseeable future.  Last week, we were approved for a construction loan to build a house, so my energy and money will be going to a 1664 sq. ft. project.

Cody likes this