Kevin

RC Toys

Rate this topic:

470 posts in this topic

I'm thinking about going to one of those rc jet fly-ins.  Jets over Kentucky isn't too far away.  Some of those guys have more money in their rc jets than some of us have in their hot rods.

Reminds me of Dusty Crophopper

It's similar.  Dusty is an Airtractor (which is a very clever name).  There are other brands out there that look similar.  Cessna comes to mind.

I am planning to put a smoke system in the plane later on along with a scale looking spray bar so I can "crop dust" the field.

80" wingspan doesn't seem so big until you put the wings on.

IMG_2920_zps01038750.jpg

IMG_2922_zpsebc96c75.jpg

This hobby is growing rapidly. Pretty soon, you're going to be posting about how you just bought your first real airplane. :lol:

Ditto. I'd also like to ride shotgun with a wwii vet in his old plane...

I would too about 20 years ago.  :)  I would love to ride along in a B-17, P-51, and a F4U as well as others.  I'd probably have to sell a car to even afford the ride-alongs.

I'm more into the 1/5 scale trucks. I have HPI  5t . It's a blast tearing up the yard and jumping the street from ditch to ditch . I love the 2 stroke motor. Gas it up and go for 30 minutes at a time no tuning or starting problems.  

JohnC likes this

Damn Baja 5T aint no joke, expensive as hell and heavy too

I just looked at it. A 26cc 2-stroke? That's enough to power a weed-eater and trim the yard, all packed in a small RC truck! :lol: 

Baja 5ts will take a beating. I rarely break anything. It's does more damage to what ever it hits .

Yes it's expensive but when you factor in repairs on 1/8 and 1/10 scale trucks and hop ups, it's not bad at all.

66sprint6 likes this

Thats it. I actually have a .28 cc stroker kit for mine when the motor goes out but it's still running. Yes , you do need a large area to run in.  Prices have gone down since I bought mine.

JohnC and 66sprint6 like this